Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Message From One of Our Sponsors!


The Zion St. John Lutheran Youth Group is doing a Tupperware"FUN"draiser so they can go to the ELCA National Youth Gathering in New Orleans this July!

If you would like to support them please feel free to email me at hartmancarlson@hotmail.com or call me at (641)892-4206.

Why a Support Tupperware Fundraiser?

#1  40% of all retail sales go to the Zion St John Lutheran Youth for the ELCA National           Gathering in New Orleans (this July)!

#2  Tupperware is high quality & a well respected product with a Lifetime Warranty!

#3  Benefits the local economy!

 #4 Free Shipping!!


Keep Smiling!! Michelle Hartman


May is Tupperware's61st Birthday & we LOVE to celebrate...lots of HOST EXTRAS!!!!

Book a Party with me for May right away & get anEXTRA SPECIAL GIFT!

Party Dates Available...5/7, 5/8 5/11, 5/14, 5/15, 5/16, 5/27, 5/28 or 5/29

I get paid to party! Ask me how! I'd love to share with you how Tupperware can help you out while having FUN!!

Call me right away at (641)373-8880 if you are interested in hearing more no obligation information!

*Visit my WEBSITE TODAY to see all the CURRENT SALES & ONLINE exclusives at www.mytupperware.com/michellehartman!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a message! We will monitor and request you do not include vulgarities. Thanks!

Search This Blog