Friday, May 1, 2009

Where In The World Is Deb?




Hi!  

I'm the editor of www.readhampton.com. My name is Deb Brown.  Today I'm in Chicago at the SOBCon 09.  That is Successful Outstanding Bloggers Conference.  It is actually a 3 day business school for bloggers.  

Why?  

Let me tell you a little about the conference and what I'll be learning.  Today we have successful, interesting bloggers presenting and then having a conversation with the attendees.

  The topics covered today are: 
  • trust in building community and participation in a 21st century business
  • Power positioning: from personal branding to online assets
  • what to do, know and expect from a blog based business
  • explore the changes that come with ramping up from business person to CEO
  • ins and outs of writing for your readers and search engines
  • expand the conversation into audio and video
  • tools and strategies for keeping the back office on track
  • tailoring your web content for the accessibility market

  • We publish this online newspaper using a blog.  I am learning how to monetize my blog, how to have excellent content and keep my advertisers happy, how to add audio and video, and how to garner more readers.  

    I'll keep you updated!  


    Hampton Today made possible by sponsors like:
    Michelle Hartman – Tupperware –641-373-8880 Denise Passehl – Watkins – 641-579-6227 Franklin County Farmers Market 641-456-4811 Patrick Palmer – The Computer Guy – 641-420-1234 Seven Stars Restaurant – 641-456-5378 Debra Brown – Melaleuca - 641-458-1114

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please do leave a message! We will monitor and request you do not include vulgarities. Thanks!

    Search This Blog